I like the post Geoff does about random items in life, and event of the day. So here is my version, all items form the last week.
- Passed part one of the EA Exam, awesome.
- Saw Couples retreat, and laughed uncontrollably.
- Looked at Hank tonight and saw him start the change from a toddler to a little boy.
- After above beautiful moment Hank cut a wicked wet fart while standing up in the tub. I almost fell over with shock.
- Just about finished the remodeling work in the office. Really crossing my fingers that paperless office works for us.
- Loved hearing my Mom say, "Oh I love having 2 monitors"
- Found some letters that My dad wrote in the late 80's and loved reading how he wrote. It's not about what he said, but how he said it.
- Had an awesome dinner (burritos) and Mint parfait, all courtesy of my lovely wife.
- Cleaned out the garage so I can park my car in it.
- Had my car worked on (bye bye $280)
Life in a nutshell!
1 comment:
$280 ... $280 ... I love the sound of that and soooo wish that was the news we heard from the garage.
:( :( :( :( :( :(
Post a Comment