The other night was a surprisingly warm and pretty night. While I've been hitting the text book hard for the EA Exam I saw no reason not to enjoy myself while doing so, so I went outside. I broke out the double wide lawn chairs, a beer, My laptop (for studying), and a J. Fuego Natural, Toro, 6 1/2 x 52 Cigar.
The studying went well, but the cigar was great. It lit and drew very well for the entire smoke. Excellent 2 inch ash, and a very even smooth flavor. I didn't detect notes of anything, or a spice or other flavor. Just a cigar that tasted like it smelled, like smooth tobacco. The finish was good but unremarkable, except for the complete lack of any harshness.
It was a great smoke, and I will try to buy one again when I get the chance. Would be an excellent smoke to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment